The Gunter Advertising Agency
Marketing, Advertising, Design, Interactive, Public Relations
We bring Madison Avenue-level strategy, creativity and results, but with the agility and value that you would expect from a smaller agency based outside of Madison, Wisconsin. We have several clients that are achieving record-breaking sales during this down economy.
Our clients work with us for:
- Strategic Planning — from marketing plans to media strategies, we work to reach your goals.
- Advertising — we think there are two simple rules of advertising, get noticed and have a strategy. The more creative your ads are the more they'll stand out from the crowd.
- Design — whether you're looking for a new logo and identity system, printed brochure, packaging and P-O-P, or even 3-dimensional design including product design, we offer national award winning creative.
- Web — our website strategy includes open-source code, content management systems (CMS), and involves marketing strategy and graphic design, not just back-end coding. If you don't speak geek, that's okay, because all this means is we make websites extremely user friendly and flexible, while making sure they work to reach your marketing objectives.
- PR & Social Media — we believe social media should be a component of your bigger PR program. Our national award-winning PR experts will work with you to develop an ongoing public relations program that consistently sends out new messages to the media.
- In-house Capabilities — in addition to traditional agency services, we offer complete video production and editing, a photography studio, and in-house web programming. This helps keep your costs down while giving better control of the creative process.
We have done work for well-known brands that include Rayovac, John Deere, General Casualty Insurance, Kimberly-Clark, OshKosh B'Gosh, The Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, TDS Telecom, Charter Business, Kraft, Berghoff Beer, Firestone, Quality Technology International (an Itochu company), and others.
Visit the awards section and you can see how our creativity and strategy has helped our clients succeed.
Our library is a place to find agency information sheets, including industry specialties, media samples, and case studies. Also look for interesting white papers in the library, and read our creative director’s blog, the Five and Dime. Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
Call or email to get more information or materials, including our demo reel (with print samples included) and our brochure. Also, we are always happy to meet with qualified businesses for a no obligation review of your marketing efforts. (Typically, we define "qualified" as within a reasonable geography for us and that you aren't a competitor to a current client.)